Professional Services for Writing, Editing, and Creativity
Discover a whole new way to interact with your readers. Creating fresh content helps you connect to your clients and customers, and keeps them informed and engaged. Whether you are creating a website to promote your brand, or highlighting the latest news about your business, you have important messages to share.
With over 14 years’ writing, editing, and project management experience, I can provide you with well-researched new content or revitalize your existing website. All content is shaped to fit the needs of your readers, as well as the intended outlet. Whether you need website copy or articles, business documents or presentations, or technical or science writing, your project is in good hands.
Great content is only one component, though. Don’t let your ideas get lost among last-minute deadlines, flashy website issues, or formatting problems. I can keep your project on track and help you choose the best ways to get your message across. This includes driving traffic to your site through social media and blogging, as well as search engine optimization and online advertising.
Professional Services to Fit Your Needs
Contact me to discuss your next project. I offer a wide range of professional services to fit your needs.
- Writing and research: Turn your ideas into polished content that informs while keeping the audience engaged. Well-written and thoroughly researched content sets your business apart.
- Editing and proofreading: New and existing content benefits greatly from a fresh set of eyes. I provide editing and proofreading services for a wide range of formats.
- Creativity: Not all projects are created equal. Sometimes, your project requires creativity to help you step outside of the box, or turn your ideas on their head.
- Social media and blogging: Most people are familiar with social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, but using them effectively for business is not as easy as it seems.
- Websites: Getting your business on the web is not as simple as throwing together a single web page with a bunch of flashing text. With so much noise on the Internet, your business needs less flash and more strategy.
Articles About Organizing and Creating Content
- Create Content That’s Compelling—Finding Your Story’s Spin
- Creating Website Content That Inspires: A Guide for Yoga Teachers
- How to Create Content That’s Compelling–Storytelling for the Web and Beyond
- How to Organize Your Website Content—A Quick and Dirty Guide
- It’s a Free, Free, Free World: Why Content Marketing Equals Great Content
- Why Creating Content Is Once Again King!
Photo By jbweir